08 Apr Financial Reporting Manager, Real Assets
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the Real Assets team of a leading provider in Corporate and Fund services in Jersey.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team
- Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
- Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.