20 Nov Financial Reporting Manager (Private Equity)
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager (Private Equity), working for a leading finance administration company. In this role, you would account for a varied portfolio of fund structures in conjunction with the Associate Director.
• The candidate will be expected to hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA).
• Evidence of accounting responsibility for a client relationship or a significant part of a major client relationship.
• People management experience.
• Previous financial services experience.
• Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy).
• Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential.