21 Nov Financial Reporting Accountant
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join a fiduciary service provider.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of interim and year-end financial statements prepared under IFRS, FRS 102, and other accounting standards as required
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reporting
- Preparation of client audit packs and assist to manager on audit engagements
- Provide support for client teams in the migration of data to operating systems, ensuring accuracy of client financial information where applicable
- Administration control and support for internal systems, including the addition of new ledgers and transactions
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.