14 May Financial Crime Advisory
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Crime Advisory, working for an established bank. In this role, you will provide support and assistant to the Financial Crime Advisory Team and work closely with key stakeholders both from the business and Compliance.
- Relevant experience in the Jersey Financial Services Industry, with wide ranging compliance/financial crime experience.
- Knowledge of financial products covering, trust company business, investment business, banking business, funds service business and general insurance mediation.
- Excellent understanding of the Jersey AML Regulatory requirements and a good understanding of Global regulatory environments and global company standards.
- Ability to apply knowledge practically and pragmatically with an understanding of the commercial environment.
- Professional Qualifications or studying towards professional qualifications such as the those offered by the International Compliance Association.