12 Feb Financial Accountant
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Financial Accountant.
- Prepares financial statements preparation workbook
- Prepares annual or quarterly financial statements based on the trial balance and/or other schedules provided by the Admin Team. This also includes updating financial statements based on the comments from relevant parties and ensuring that deliverables are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews annual or quarterly financial statements and fund NAV statements when needed
- Coordinates bookkeeping/accounting with the Admin Team or bookkeeping of transaction when required
- Liaises with clients, auditors and other intermediaries as required
- Completes timesheets in a timely manner and monitors own work in progress
- General accounting support for fund activities when required (e.g. drawdown and distribution, investor allocation split calculation, etc.)
- Reports issues encountered to the On-site Manager and/or to the Manager/Director
Skills and Experience:
- Possesses strong knowledge of current accounting regulations and issues
- Possesses a relevant accounting professional qualification with at least 3 years’ experience as accountant/auditor.
- Is a team player
- Is committed to effective client service
- Has proven client handling experience
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and organising skills and is able to display initiative and lateral thinking coupled with good problem solving and analytical thinking ability
Category | Accountancy
Level | Mid
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2757