13 Aug Finance Manager
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sector: Accountancy, Banking/Finance
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager, working for a highly dynamic professional services firm. The successful candidate will have a critical and valuable position within the company. They will have responsibility for management of the finance team, and will be at the forefront of executing some of the most important tasks in the annual cycle, including preparation of the firm’s consolidated financial statements.
Although the role will be based in Jersey the team is very much cross island and travel to Guernsey will be expected.
- Experience working in a finance or accounting related function previously for a period of at least five years
- Strong technical skills including Excel, and an ability to learn other systems quickly
- Accountancy qualification, desirable
- Knowledge of SAP is advantageous but not essential
- Due to licence restrictions, we are ideally looking for an individual to is entitled to work in Jersey, however, non-local applicants will be considered.