28 Feb File Review Manager – Operations
Posted at 13:25h in
We have a great new opportunity for a File Review Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring consistent standards of file reviews are applied across all service lines
- Provision of regular business review and information to all local boards and management teams as appropriate
- Maintenance and development of an effective business review function, attending meetings and events as required
- Set objectives, undertake appraisals, manage absence, and participate in the bonus and salary setting processes, as required by senior management
- Be approachable and accessible to review team members and internal clients, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.