31 Aug Facilities Management Assistant
We have a great new opportunity available for a Facilities Management Assistant to join a local regulatory body. This job is available on a 30 hours per week contract.
Key duties will include:
- Working as a part of the Facilities Team, which includes facilities supervision, management of reception and management of external contractors
- Assisting in maximising the use of our office space by reviewing plans, coordinating with teams, reorganising and physically moving office equipment and supplies
- Assisting the facilities supervisor by checking and moving all manner of items including archive boxes
- Assisting the facilities supervisor in maintaining the premises in a fit and proper manner including reporting faults, unsafe practices and undertaking basic remedial work when required
- Assisting in monitoring the security of the building and employees in line with best practice
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.