20 Jun External Communications Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an External Communications Manager to join a leading, offshore law firm.
The main focus of this role is to further develop and integrate a world-class external communications programme and strategy, strengthening the Group’s brand in all its markets.
Some of the key duties include:
- Advise and lead on the implementation of external communication activities that support the strategic objectives of the firm
- Draft and review press releases for regional and international media
- Oversee and direct the group social channels
- Develop the firm’s social media strategy, enhancing employee engagement and advocacy
- Leverage the firm’s syndication and amplification platforms to generate and share qualified leads
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.