31 Aug Examiner – Supervision Examination Unit
We have a new opportunity for an Examiner to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Be responsible for conducting examinations, including examination planning, interviewing members of staff employed by the licence holder, conducting file reviews, reviewing documentation, leading opening and closing meetings and executing reporting and closing processes
- Adopt a risk-based approach to focus on key examination programme priorities
- Work in accordance with our agreed upon methodology
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are kept adequately informed throughout the examination process
- Contribute to improving industry standards by sharing good practices and drafting guidance
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.