31 Aug Examination Officer – Supervision Examination Unit
We have an exciting new role available for an Examination Officer to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Support the team in ensuring that all examinations are planned and conducted in line with the agreed methodology
- Support the team in ensuring that all examination processes are clearly mapped, documented and maintained
- Adopt a risk-based approach to focus on key supervision examination programme priorities
- Assist in ensuring relevant stakeholders are kept adequately informed throughout the examination process
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the function and examination methodology
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.