06 Mar Data Protection and Operational Risk Coordinator
Posted at 13:24h in
We have a great opportunity for a Data Protection and Operational Risk Coordinator to join a leading offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Manage the Data Governance arrangements including working with local Data Champions
- Maintain the firm’s data inventory and list of data processors
- Manage Data Breach, Data Subject Access Request and other data related processes
- Liaise with ICT to ensure that we are effectively managing technical risks and have appropriate safeguards in place to manage any vulnerabilities
- Arrange and where appropriate deliver training to staff, including as part of the on-boarding process
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.