10 Jun Data Management Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Management Administrator to join a global accountancy, advisory and consulting company in Jersey.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- To manage the input of data into the central database, ensuring that it is accurate and correctly recorded.
- To update and/or amend any discrepancies found within the database promptly.
- To ensure that new business details are added to the database promptly and accurately.
- To ensure that business closures are recorded in the database promptly.
- To ensure that the National Risk Assessment returns are completed and submitted accurately and n time.
- To ensure that FATCA/CRS Reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- To ensure that tax details of clients are accurately recorded in the database
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.