18 Jul Cybersecurity Consultant
We have a new opportunity for a Cybersecurity Consultant to join a global connectivity and business enterprise provider. This job is available to candidates in Jersey, Guernsey, or remotely in the UK.
Key duties will include:
- Holding a leadership role in risk advisory services to the Group’s customers
- Ensuring that the Group delivers contractual security requirements for managed service customers
- Acting as a point of contact between the sales and operational teams during contract negotiations
- Performing gap analysis and risk assessments on solutions in-flight and in future contractual commitments
- Identifying security deliverables, crafting work packs and ensuring handover into operational delivery
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.