21 Nov Corporate Secretarial Administrator
Posted at 13:14h in
We have a great new opportunity for a Corporate Secretarial Administrator to join a leading independent provider of fiduciary and administration solutions.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for Corp Sec and associated administration duties for all entities administered by the business, including maintenance of various Corp Sec and accounts preparation registers’
- Attendance at Corp Sec meetings, taking minutes, inputting director’s time on time sheets, scanning completed Board packs and updating daily Corp Sec meeting register
- Production of minutes from Corp Sec meetings, within a relevant timescale, maintaining statutory records, filing of any relevant documents and scanning of minutes when signed and completion of daily Corp Sec meeting register
- Updating internal CRM system databases with relevant details following transactions at Corp Sec board meetings
- Preparation of stock transfer forms, share certificates, declaration of trusts and all documents for dissolutions, liquidations and reinstatements
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.