06 Oct Corporate and Institutional Administrator
Posted at 15:26h in
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate and Institutional Administrator to join a multinational professional services firm in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Administer a portfolio of structures in compliance with policies and procedures as set down in the company procedures manual and local legal and regulatory requirement, the diversity and complexity of which will be dependent on the experience and knowledge of the jobholder
- Ensure that clients are dealt with in a professional manner
- Identify and raise technical issues and potential problems with Line Manager
- Undertake a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions within the job holder’s authority
- Meet productivity target and input timesheet daily
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.