07 Jun Corporate Administrator
Posted at 10:17h in
We have a great opportunity for a Corporate Administrator to join a leading independent provider of fiduciary and administration solutions.
The main focus of this role is to provide support in the administrative responsibility for a portfolio of trusts, companies and other corporate structures.
Some of the key duties include:
- Attending meetings with clients and/or their advisers, in order to develop relationships with them.
- Ensure that accounts relating to your client’s portfolio companies are prepared and approved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of all clients’ affairs in accordance with the terms of appointment.
- Complete tasks that arise as a result of the Compliance Team undertaking client reviews and other internal control reviews.
- Undertake transactions as delegated and refer to the Manager for technical assistance, where required.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.