14 Jun Control Team Administrator, Employer Solutions
We have a great opportunity for a Control Team Administrator to join the Employer Solutions team of a leading provider of institutional and private client services.
The main focus of this role is to support other departments across the business with their internal controls, under the supervision of a Manager.
Some of the key duties include:
- Accurately processing all payments/receipts within appropriate timelines
- Collection and settlement of broker fees
- Exception reporting and maintenance of all pending switch requests (includes cash and deal confirmation monitoring)
- Responsible for the monitoring of all Investment transaction receipts
- Posting deal confirmations in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to prioritise work to ensure all 3rd party time frames are met
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd parties
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.