24 Jun Contract Senior Trust Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Contract Senior Trust Officer for a company who specialises in wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals and families.
Some of the key duties include:
- Support the ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients for an account or group of accounts.
- Serve as a primary or general point of contact for your or teams client relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
- Support the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
- Support relationship managers and the finance function for any outstanding client debt.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.