28 Jul Compliance Monitoring Officer
We have a new opportunity for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Key duties will include:
- Assist the Head of Compliance managing compliance monitoring function for Jersey and UK office
- Carry out the Monitoring and Testing Program approved by Board of Directors
- Maintenance of the Compliance annual testing plan
- Input into the development and maintenance of the Compliance testing reviews methodology and associated procedures
- Creation, maintenance and review of the Compliance monitoring log and review of the effectiveness of the monitoring
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.