03 Jan Compliance Monitoring Assistant
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Compliance Monitoring Assistant to join a leading, offshore law firm.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Ensure that regulatory and law society requirements are being adhered to
- Determine compliance within internal policy and procedures
- Manage and monitor findings and make recommendations for any remediation required
- Assist in the preparation of monitoring reports and management information
- Provide guidance, advice and support to the wider business
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.