15 Nov Compliance Monitoring Administrator – Client Regulatory Services
We have a great new opportunity available for a Compliance Monitoring Administrator to join a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- The post holder will undertake compliance monitoring for Regulated FSBs and fund entities that are administered by the business. The fund entities comprise of Regulated Funds, Unregulated Funds and JPFs.
- To undertake compliance monitoring in accordance with the relevant monitoring plan for the entities
- Complete the relevant monitoring checklists and monitoring control sheets
- Maintaining the monitoring control schedules to record any findings from the reviews
- Follow up with the business in respect of any findings from the reviews
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.