10 Mar Compliance Monitoring Administrator
Posted at 12:31h in
We have a great new opportunity available for a Compliance Monitoring Administrator to join a leading trust company.
Key duties will include:
- Working with the Head of Risk and Compliance (“HRC”) to develop an annual risk based Compliance Monitoring Programme (“CMP”) which takes into account the outcome of the periodic General Risk Assessments undertaken by the Board.
- For each area to be tested under the CMP, develop the plan of tests to be carried out. Then, conduct those tests, ensuring all findings are
properly recorded in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Present to the HRC, reports detailing all findings and resultant conclusions arising from the work undertaken in accordance with the CMP;
- Agreeing with the HRC the actions required to remedy any adverse findings arising from the work undertaken.
- Assisting the HRC in the preparation of papers and reports to the Board on (1) progress in implementing the approved CMP, (2) the results of tests done under the CMP (3) progress in implementation of agreed actions arising from the testing done.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.