29 Nov Compliance Monitoring Administrator
We have a new opportunity for a Compliance Monitoring Administrator to join a leading family office.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure the compliance monitoring programmes remain current in line with business and/or legislation/regulatory changes
- Ensure the compliance monitoring programmes are conducted in a timely manner and on a risk based approach
- Identify and incorporate changes to the monitoring programme as appropriate upon identification of risks
- Able to manage and proactively work with stakeholders on any findings identified providing sound advice as to the appropriateness of any remediation actions in conjunction with related risks
- To ensure that any remediation or follow up actions are closed in a timely manner
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.