30 Jul Compliance Manager (Deputy MLRO)
We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Manager (Deputy MLRO), working for an independent trust company. In this role, you would be responsible for receiving and acknowledging internal suspicious activity reports in the absence of the MLRO, investigating or assisting with the investigation of suspected money laundering or terrorist financing, externalising reports to the appropriate body when appropriate, and assisting with post disclosure actions.
• Approximately 5-10 years’ experience working within financial services organisations, preferably educated to degree level with completion of a relevant professional qualification.
• Extensive knowledge of the Jersey regulatory environment and industry best practice, experience of managing risk in a financial services organisation.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and requirements as well as assess and respond to problems/queries in a timely manner.
• A high level of ethical standards, discretion and trustworthiness.
• Ability to organise, manage and prioritise work, and work without close supervision.