27 Jul Compliance – Assistant Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the Compliance team of an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the CO / MLCO in the establishment and maintenance of appropriate and consistent standards, policies and procedures
- Assisting the CO / MLCO in collating information and preparation of reports to provide key information to both the Boards and senior management
- Attending relevant committee meetings
- Assisting with the monitoring of the legal and regulatory environment
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the business and to other compliance staff
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.