01 Dec Compliance Analyst
We have a great new opportunity for a Compliance Analyst to join a leading offshore law firm in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Act as database administrator, following existing administrative procedures for: sanctions check process, Conflict checks filing, Introducer Certificates, CDD record keeping
- Participate in training on all relevant procedures
- Update all Compliance/ AML/ Data Protection registers as needed
- Liaise with fee earners and secretaries as may be necessary for following up on outstanding CDD documentation
- Liaise with third part service providers when required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.