16 Sep Compliance Administrator
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join a leading, offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Collation of relevant documentation to verify the identity of clients
- Undertaking searches of relevant databases
- Undertaking open and closed source searches
- Obtaining clarification from Partners and fee earners in relation to the scope of particular matters and advising on CDD documentation required
- Liaison with clients in relation to CDD documentation requirements
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.