12 Jul Company Secretary & Corporate Governance
We have a great opportunity for a Company Secretary to join a company, trust and fund administration provider in Jersey or Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Convening and servicing board and executive committee meetings
- Filing information with the Registrar of Companies for all relevant jurisdictions
- Ensuring that the companies comply with all relevant laws and their Articles of Association
- Remaining up to date with best practice guidance and implementing any relevant corporate governance developments
- Undertaking periodic corporate governance reviews against the Finance Sector Code of Corporate Governance
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.