15 Nov Communications Assistant Manager
We have a new opportunity for a Communications Assistant Manager to join a local regulatory body.
Your competencies for this role will help you deliver the following outcomes:
- A coherent and comprehensive communications strategy that supports the delivery of our three-year organisational strategy that also enhances the reputation
- Deliver quality external/internal communications, events, and publications to maintain our reputation and raise the organisation’s profile
- Provide guidance and advise on communications services and core messaging on key issues to other teams
- Value for money and quality products/services from providers of communications related service
- Regularly update the website and intranet with most recent press releases / statements, publications, public statements, policies, guidance, and events
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.