21 Jul Client Services Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Officer to join an award-winning provider of portfolio management, broking services and wealth planning.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with the mailing and emailing of the manual packs i.e. those that are sent from the office rather than being mailed directly by the print company together with any bespoke reporting requirements
- Reconciliation of a handful of non-nominee clients on a quarterly basis
- Sending out of monthly valuations to clients where this has been requested either by mail or email
- Maintain the monthly list of reporting requirements
- Prepare bespoke reports for high net worth clients
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.