14 May Client Services Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Client Services Administrator.
- Undertake a variety of routine transactions
- Draft company minutes and trustee resolutions
- Draft correspondence or emails and handle routine telephone enquiries on administration matters
- Administer a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the team leader or their appointed deputy. To include such activities as:-
- Distribution/payment checklists and legal request forms
- Opening bank accounts
- Managing KPI exceptions such as clearance of action points and activities
- Manage property transactions including property developments
- Ensure bookkeeping documentation is provided to the accounts department
- Preparation for and attending client meetings
- Training junior members of staff
- Liaise with intermediaries/lawyers as and when required
- General good maintenance of client records, including scanning and linking documents to NAV and utilisation on NAV to ensure effective diarising of work
- Assist the team leader in achieving team revenue targets via the accurate recording of time in timesheets, billing, assisting with cash collection and managing debtors for allocated client list
- To undertake sufficient CPD (Continued Professional Development) to meet the requirements of her professional body and those of the Trust & Company Business Codes of Practice.
Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of trust and company law and administration along with a minimum of 12-18 months’ experience in an office environment.
- Develop a good understanding of external regulations and legislation and of internal policies and procedures, including anti-money laundering, risk assessment and signing authority limits.
Category | Client Services / Administration
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2002