13 Mar Client Relationship Manager – Corporate Services
Posted at 15:18h in
We have a great opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join a fund and corporate services company.
Key duties will include:
- Act as first point of contact for company secretarial and administration matters for a number of corporate entities
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice where appropriate
- Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Ensure that the preparation, review and distribution of all company secretarial documentation and filings are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.