12 Aug Client Relationship Manager
We have a great new role available for a Client Relationship Manager to join a fiduciary service provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Being the principal contact with the Client and the Directors of the relevant boards in relation to all accounting and administrative aspects
- Liaising with lawyers, tax advisers, other administrators and regulatory authorities in relation to ad hoc transactions
- Managing the investor query flow and responding to complex queries that arise
- Reviewing and authorisation of payments and assisting with other general administrative matters
- Overseeing the audit process and liaising with external independent auditors in connection with the financial reporting process and sign-off, including assisting with the resolution of complex accounting matters and audit queries (if the candidate is a qualified accountant)
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.