14 Dec Client On-Boarding Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Client On-Boarding Administrator to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Process the opening of new client bank accounts and any subsequent accounts
- Careful review of all documentation supplied by the Client Facing Teams
- Liaising with client facing teams on account opening issues / missing documents
- Completion of ad-hoc documents required by banks for account opening
- Maintain the on-boarding collaboration site
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.