24 Nov Client Officer – Private Clients & Family Office
We have a great new opportunity for a Client Officer to work for one of the largest fund administrators in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Act as a mentor for other team members and provide feedback as and when required by the Manager
- Work collaboratively within a team, and encourage open communication
- Actively contribute to team meetings, and promote engagement with a ‘can do’ positive attitude and approach
- Maintain accurate reports of time spent on time billing modules, on a daily basis
- Work effectively and efficiently, and ensure all time charged in a reasonable manner and justified
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.