20 Jun Client Officer, Custody Services
We have a great opportunity for a Client Officer to join the Custody Services team of a global financial services provider.
The main focus of this role is providing Custodian, Depositary and Trustee services to a range of regulated collective investment funds and private wealth portfolios.
Some of the key duties include:
- Administering your own portfolio of clients with support from line management;
- Progressive client and service provider relationship management;
- Providing support to your line manager for the day-to-day performance of work across the team;
- Contributing to the training and development of junior staff (as and when required) to build and develop their knowledge and enhance their and your career and promotion prospects;
- Assist in the continual enhancement of an effective administration function by contributing ideas and adopting service and operational excellence initiatives.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.