10 Mar Client Manager – Corporate Services
Posted at 14:50h in
We have a great opportunity available for a Client Manager to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of more complex EBT structures, and to maintain a wide and detailed knowledge and understanding of EBT administration generally
- To assist the Senior Client Manager in ensuring that group workloads are completed to the highest possible standards
- To develop close working relationships with relevant clients within the group, and to strengthen key relationships through regular contact
- To support the Senior Client Manager in order to guide, motivate and oversee staff in the group to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the firm or clients
- To ensure billing and debt collection is carried out effectively and in a timely manner
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.