11 Apr Client Manager
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Client Manager.
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of corporate structures holding a variety of assets
- To assist in ensuring that team workloads are completed to the highest possible standards, within the agreed timescales and that the objectives of the group are fulfilled.
- To develop close working relationships with relevant clients and contacts within the law firm and the group, and to strengthen key relationships through regular contact. To seek to provide innovative and practical answers to client queries, being alert to both commercial concerns and technical accuracy. To ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business.
- To assist in guiding, motivating and overseeing junior staff in the team to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the firm or clients. This includes training guidance, career development and the maximisation of potential where applicable
- To ensure billing and debt collection is carried out effectively and in a timely manner.
- To be alert to new business opportunities and to maintain a broad general knowledge of issues affecting the offshore industry, and be able to apply this knowledge in developing new and existing business.
- To attend marketing events and seminars organised by intermediaries, whenever appropriate and possible.
- To support the business strategy, demonstrating the ability to generate innovative operational ideas and constructively challenge the status quo.
- And any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
Skills and Experience:
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSA, STEP, CIB, ACCA)
- An enhanced level of technical knowledge to include more complex areas of corporate structures, asset management and trust business.
- Senior administration experience in the trust and corporate administration industry.
- Excellent organisational and client management skills, together with a good knowledge of current company legislation and the local regulatory environment.
- A professional manner and able to relate to persons at all levels, to identify clients’ needs, responding to these quickly and effectively.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, essential to maintain and develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients, coupled with a strong awareness of marketing opportunities.
- An ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of people with the confidence to work with people across the firm.
Category | Corporate Services
Level | Mid
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-3001