10 Aug Client Due Diligence Trainee Administrator (6 Month FTC)
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Client Due Diligence Trainee Administrator to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Key duties will include:
- Undertake client due diligence reviews in accordance with policy and procedure, conducting thorough reviews and enhanced due diligence as applicable
- Work with the assistant manager to undertake communications with colleagues or client due diligence matters
- Working as part of a team to ensure immediate and up-coming anti-money laundering obligations are met
- Review the overnight screening system on a daily bases and ensuring it remains up to date
- Accurately complete all workflows and check-sheets for tasks in real-time, as tasks are completed
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.