10 Aug Client Due Diligence Administrator (9 Month FTC)
We have a great new opportunity for a Client Due Diligence Administrator to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes on a 9 month fixed-term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Undertake client due diligence reviews in accordance with policy and procedure, conducting thorough reviews and enhanced due diligence as applicable
- Perform and send the gap analysis to client facing teams, clients, and investors on a timely basis
- Review the overnight screening system on a daily basis and ensuring it remains up to date
- Accurately complete all workflows and check-sheets for tasks in real-time, as tasks are completed; keeping the relevant systems up to date and accurate
- Update the PEP register for any identified PEP relationships in accordance with the relevant policy and procedure
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.