15 Jul Client Director – Fund Accounting
We have a great opportunity for a Client Director in Fund Accounting to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Contributing to the effective development of regulatory, compliance, risk management and internal control policies and procedures
- Overseeing the management of your client’s portfolios
- Providing guidance and assistance to account managers and their staff on the conduct of their responsibilities
- Co-ordinating and reviewing accounting deliverables and manage the scheduling, quality control and review process prior to work being presented to directors, clients and their advisors
- Ensuring that all accounting deliverables are prepared and reviewed within agreed/prescribed timeframes
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.