28 Feb Client Director – Corporate Services
Posted at 13:22h in
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Director to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Contribute to the effective development of regulatory, compliance and risk management policies and procedures in relation to specified corporate structures
- Oversee the management of your client’s portfolios, offering advice from our internal processes and collaborating with your team
- Pro-actively act as a director and alternate director of client companies administered by the business, conduct client meetings and contribute to board meetings of operating companies
- Manage a portfolio of client relationships within Corporate Services according to specialism and expertise
- Act as director or alternate director of client companies administered by IFS and IFS operating companies
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.