04 Jan Client Director – Accounting – Private Equity
We have an exciting role available for a Client Director to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the effective development of regulatory, compliance, risk management and internal control policies and procedures
- Oversee the management of your client’s portfolios, offering advice from our internal processes and collaborating with your teams
- Provide guidance and assistance to account managers and their staff on the conduct of their responsibilities
- Co-ordinate and review accounting deliverables and manage the scheduling, quality control and review process prior to work being presented to directors, clients and their advisors
- Ensure that all accounting deliverables are prepared and reviewed within agreed/prescribed timeframes
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.