21 Apr Client Accounting Assistant Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Client Accounting Assistant Manager to join an independent trust company in Jersey.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- To run the Client Accounting team, effectively and efficiently;
- To assist the Client Accounting Director with any ad-hoc reports.
- To ensure all Client accounts are prepared within a 10-month deadline.
- To develop and motivate junior members of the team.
- To keep technically up-to-date on FRS 102 (1A) and IFRS accounting policies.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.