09 Nov Client Accountant
We have a great opportunity for a Client Accountant to join one of the Channel Islands’ largest, independent financial services groups.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation financial statements for trusts, companies, and corporate structures under the applicable reporting standards – for instance FRS 102 and IFRS
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of UK VAT Returns
- To prepare ad-hoc reporting to include, but not limited to, loan interest schedules, investor summaries and cash flow analysis
- To liaise with auditors in a timely manner
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.