14 Mar Change Manager
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Change Manager.
- Drive the adoption of process improvements and technology developments across the group.
- Lead and manage a full schedule of annual activities to educate, upskill and prepare the organisation to adopt good practices and improve our client delivery.
- Advise and influence key stakeholders to evolve the co-ordination and delivery of change initiatives, building the processes and infrastructure to facilitate successful business implementation
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of internal communications to best affect business change in collaboration with Group Marketing
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes alongside the Service Delivery Lead function
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Very strong organisational skills and the ability to create detailed plans and monitoring thereof
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to variety of audiences, through a variety of mediums
- An administration ninja, able to plan to the greatest level of detail and take full responsibility of ensuring everything is followed through – a “completer/finisher”.
- Excellent communicator, able to influence stakeholders across the business
- Driven and tenacious with sound judgement and good team spirit
Category | Legal
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2903