19 Aug CDD Administrator – Client Onboarding
We have a fantastic opportunity for a CDD Administrator to join a leading provider of Legal services.
Key duties will include:
- Performing screening checks and analysing results, identifying areas for review
- Undertaking the CDD process for new and existing clients in accordance with regulatory and internal processes and procedures
- Communicating with internal teams and external clients to ensure CDD collection is undertaken promptly, following up as necessary to manage outstanding CDD
- Remediation of existing CDD where required
- Assisting the Senior Administrator’s and covering elements of their role in their absence
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.