13 Mar Business Assistant Junior
Posted at 15:22h in
We have a great new opportunity for a Business Assistant Junior to join a leading offshore law firm in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Attending to clients and provide support in a professional, sensitive and friendly manner in keeping with the Firm’s standards for client care
- Typing documents and correspondence
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain diaries for the relevant fee earners. Book meeting rooms
- Arranging business trips/travel for fee earners as necessary, using the firm’s travel agent
- Preparing files of documents and any other documentation for cases to be heard in court
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.