12 Jul Audit Senior Manager
Posted at 09:22h in
We have a great opportunity for an Audit Senior Manager to join a leading accountancy firm in Jersey.
As Audit Senior Manager you will be a senior member of the audit management team responsible for servicing clients, managing people and supporting the Directors with business development and practice management.
Key duties will include:
- Managing a wide portfolio of client audits running concurrently
- Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Directors
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at senior levels
- Developing a strong commercial understanding of the client’s businesses
- Acting as a mentor to team members
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.